Thanksgiving in 2020 will look very different than in previous years. Many of us won’t share the joy of holiday gatherings with our family and friends. Even without the festive trappings, at Coupa, we feel the gratitude of the season more than ever.
We appreciate how challenging this year has been for you, our suppliers. You’ve pivoted, retrenched, and reimagined your business. We’ve worked side by side and learned from and with you. As your needs changed, we’ve created new products and services to help you grow during these crazy times.
Coupa Supplier Portal Enhancements
Click on the Business Performance tab on the main menu in the Coupa Supplier Portal to stay on top of unpaid invoices and past due orders, and view year-to-date order, invoice, and delivery time trends.
Public Sourcing Events: You can now view a list of public sourcing events that have been posted by Coupa customers in the Coupa Supplier Portal.
We’ve also made some small but significant improvements to POs and invoicing.
We’ve also added a lot of help content, and our support team has put together a handy FAQ.
- We launched a public-access diverse directory to help buyers help to grow their business spend with diverse and inclusive suppliers. If you’re a diverse supplier and want to be listed, start here.
- We launched a blog, with best practices about sourcing (RFx events and reverse auctions), catalogs, diversity certification and working capital financing.
- We rolled out our perks program with exclusive discounts to help lower your operating costs. This resource is also available on the Coupa Supplier Portal under the “One Click Savings” section.
- We’ve hosted several events throughout the year. You can access all of the webinar recordings clicking through past events. The latest one, “How to Do Business with Corporate Clients and Win” is here.
- We’ve established a library of resources to help you stay current with diversity certifications, events, and best practices from your supplier peers.
As we look to the new year, we continue to be inspired by your tenacity, agility, and creativity. We remain dedicated to creating a vibrant network of business-savvy suppliers filled with valuable and helpful conversations and tools. We are building this community for you, so please share your ideas.
On behalf of all of us at Coupa, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Raj and Jennifer
Supplier Business Acceleration