We update the Coupa Supplier Portal regularly to give you a better experience and fix issues.
These release notes explain what’s new and improved. Each new update includes all the changes from earlier updates.
Search for help or choose a category below to find what you need.
September 2021 Release
- Improved supplier experience when merging CSP accounts
- Improved CSP signup/login experience
- Availability fields added to the Catalogs loader
- Namibia English language support
- Request Connection link added to Customer Setup page
- Remit-to contact fields now required for certain countries
May 2021 Release
Updated Interface for Supplier Early Payment Requests
We have made improvements to the supplier Early Payment Discounts experience that include improvements to the CSP user interface and a new design for the Early Payment Discounts add-on.
January 2021 Release
- You can view tables with invoice lines and SFTP errors
- You can see a reCAPTCHA before merging requests
September 2020 Release
May 2020 Release
Other CSP Enhancements:
Public and customer-specific profiles are more clearly differentiated, and customer-specific profile pages include information about which customers do not allow profile changes by default. Also, users are arranged in alphabetical order and the user permissions are enhanced to provide targeted access to orders and service/timesheets.
January 2020 Release
Improved Emails to Suppliers
- Some frequent emails from your customers have a new look and feel and enhanced content.
September 2019 Release
Improved PO Emails to Suppliers
- PO emails you receive have a new look and feel, enhanced content, and the improved ability to create a CSP account from emails.
For any other questions/issues not covered here please contact Supplier Chat Support via the chat window on the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).