Get Paid Faster
E-INVOICING & DIGITAL PAYMENTS
VP, Global Accounting Operations,
Message from Doug Andrews, VP Global Accounting Operations, Fastly
Fastly is partnering with Coupa to launch a new digital payments program on March 18, 2021 to get you paid faster.
This program will allow you to:
- Shorten the payment cycle by depositing payments directly into your bank account.
- Track and manage all of your Fastly accounts receivable in one place.
- Obtain instant access to every payment and associated remittance advice.
- Find an invite from Fastly in your email to register in the Coupa platform.
- Activate your free account in the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) to take advantage of faster payments from Fastly.
Step-by-step guide to completing the registration process:
Follow this guide to activate your free CSP account.
If you have not received an invite, or your invite has expired, please reach out to [email protected].
Thank you for your continued partnership with Fastly.
VP, Global Accounting Operations, Fastly
Save time, money and trees with domestic and global bank transfers
Lower your costs
Greater Payment Visibility
Online Remittance Advice makes closing your books a breeze with instant e-invoicing reconciliation for greater visibility and compliance of customer payments.
Immediate Availability and Convenient Deposits
You’ll be able to retrieve your check from the Coupa Supplier Portal as soon as your customer posts their payment. You can conveniently scan and deposit the check from your bank’s mobile app or print it and take it to your local ATM.
How it works
Go to the Payments tab to see online payments
When your e-Invoices are approved, you’ll be able to see the payment status in the Invoices tab.
Don’t just take our word for it
“Before Coupa Pay, there were many time-consuming steps that our team had to take to pay our suppliers. With Coupa Pay, the process is now much simpler and we’ve gained time back to focus on more strategic projects that are valuable to the business”
Accounting and Controller, Odonate